Welcome to George Mason University! We are excited that you are here on campus and will be sharing your expertise with students and enriching our academic community. To help you get started teaching and get oriented to life on campus, we have assembled links below to some of our most popular resources.
Preparing to Teach
- Getting Started (teaching at Mason, including syllabus construction)
- Classroom Technology (check out the technology available for use in classrooms)
- Blackboard Faculty Support
- Registrar’s Information for Faculty & Staff
- Library Resources for Faculty (including course reserves and instructional support)
- Goals for the First Day of Class (series of short videos from Merlot Elixr)