Find the answers you’re looking for…
Graduate school, teaching, and planning your career path can be confusing and overwhelming. We’re here to help. Below you will find resources that we have created based on the frequently asked questions from graduate students like yourself. You can also request a 1-1 Consultation.
NOTE: This advice is meant to be general, non-discipline specific advice and we encourage you to also investigate and take advantage of the graduate student resources offered by your home department and advisor.
Looking for peer advice? Check out our Graduate Student Community resources in the drop-down section below or consider applying to join our PROV701: Preparing for Careers in the Academy cohort if you will be on the academic job market in the next year or two.
- Succeeding in Graduate School
- Teaching Resources
- Research, Writing, & Publishing
- Networking & Professional Relationships
- Preparing for Academic Careers
- Alternatives to Tenure-Track Faculty Careers (Alt-Ac Track)
- Applying for Non-Academic Careers