The Stearns Center for Teaching and Learning fulfills a part of our mission through celebrating teaching excellence. The David J. King Teaching Award honors a faculty member each year who has made significant, lasting contributions to educational excellence at George Mason University. The university Teaching Excellence Awards are Mason’s highest recognition for faculty members who demonstrate exceptional skill in and commitment to their teaching and learning practices. Nominate someone today for any of our awards through this online form or send a Thank You note through our Thank-a-Teacher program.
- Teaching Excellence Award
- Teaching Excellence Award Winners
- Adjunct Teaching Excellence Award
- Adjunct Teaching Excellence Award Winners
- Online Teaching Excellence Award
- Online Teaching Excellence Award Winners
- David J. King Teaching Award
- David J. King Teaching Award Winners
- Other University and State Awards
If you’ve been nominated for an award, please check out our Documenting Your Teaching page for tips on preparing application materials.