Join us for a day of 30+ inspiring conference sessions (led by Mason instructors and our keynote speaker) that showcase strategies and tips to support student learning in and out of the classroom. Faculty from all ranks/disciplines, graduate students, and members of support offices are welcome.
The day will begin with a continental breakfast, includes lunch, and concludes with a happy hour at our poster session.
|Mason Community Member||Conference
|Discounted through checkout|
|Pre-Conference Workshop Only
|Does NOT include conference registration; see directions below|
|Mason Adjunct||$10||Discounted through checkout|
|Mason Graduate Teaching Assistants||Free||See scholarship information below|
|Non-Mason Community Member||$80|
Due to the registration system, all ticket prices are set at the $80.00 non-Mason rate; discounted prices will adjust through the checkout process.
Registration fees are payable online and are non-refundable. Registration includes lunch, refreshments throughout the day, and one beverage ticket for the poster session reception.
There is no additional fee to attend the pre-conference workshop on September 26. Seats are limited; the workshop is a ticket add-on during registration. If you would like to attend both workshop sessions, please be sure to add both sessions to your order. We will open a waitlist should seats to the workshop sell out.
To support your adjunct faculty and graduate student colleagues, please consider adding a small ($5 or $10) donation to your ticket. Your generous contribution will help us offset the costs of discounted tickets and sustain or increase those discounts in upcoming years.
|Monday, August 5||Monday, September 23|
|8:00am||Dewberry Hall, Ground Floor of the Johnson Center|
|10:00am||West Lounge, 3rd Floor of the Johnson Center|
Once pre-registration closes, attendees will still be able to register on the day of the conference at the door.
Scholarships and Discounts for Mason Community Members
- To receive internal Mason pricing, valid Mason Net IDs are required for each ticket. Discounts apply through the checkout process.
- To register for the workshop ONLY (does NOT include conference registration), please select the “Workshop Only” ticket when registering. You must also add your desired workshop sessions to your cart as an add-on during checkout – if you do not do this, your workshop seat is not reserved.
- For multiple ticket purchases, please note the following:
- If you are purchasing multiple tickets with different registrant types, please add each ticket to cart separately.
- Our order form is limited to 5 tickets per order. If you need to purchase a larger quantity of tickets, please submit multiple orders.
- If you are purchasing more than one ticket and using a discount code, please place two separate orders: one for your full-priced ticket order and one for your discounted ticket order.
- If you wish to pay via Mason departmental org, please select the appropriate product and enter the promotional code “PayMasonOrg” at checkout. Your org will be billed after the conference via JV transfer.
Limited graduate student scholarships and a discount for adjunct faculty are available:
- If you are a Mason graduate student, we have a limited number of free admission scholarships. To apply, send a brief statement explaining how attending this conference will support your career goals to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday, September 18. Approved applicants will be given a one-time-use discount code on a rolling basis.
- If you are a Mason adjunct faculty member, we offer a 50% discount on registration. Please select the appropriate registrant type on the product page to apply the discount and enter your Mason Net ID.
- If you are a volunteer, we offer complimentary registration. Sign up here: Volunteer Application
To expedite registration, please bring a printed copy of your registration confirmation/an electronic version on your smart device or an official form of ID.