Join us for a day of 30+ inspiring conference sessions (led by Mason instructors and our keynote speaker) that showcase strategies and tips to support student learning in and out of the classroom. Faculty from all ranks/disciplines, graduate students, and members of support offices are welcome.
The day will begin with a continental breakfast, includes lunch, and concludes with a happy hour at our poster session.
|Status||Mason Community Member||Non-Mason Community Member|
Registration fees are payable online and are non-refundable. Registration includes lunch, refreshments throughout the day, and one beverage ticket for the poster session reception.
There is no additional fee to attend the pre-conference workshop on September 26. Seats are limited; the workshop is a ticket add-on during registration. If you would like to attend both workshop sessions, please be sure to add both sessions to your order. We will open a waitlist should seats to the workshop sell out.
To support your adjunct faculty and graduate student colleagues, please consider adding a small ($5 or $10) donation to your ticket. Your generous contribution will help us offset the costs of discounted tickets and sustain or increase those discounts in upcoming years.
|TBD||Monday, September 23|
|8:00am||Dewberry Hall, Ground Floor of the Johnson Center|
|10:00am||West Lounge, 3rd Floor of the Johnson Center|
Once pre-registration closes, attendees will still be able to register on the day of the conference at the door. Day-of registration fees can be paid via personal checks or credit cards ONLY; please present an identification card at the registration desk. We are unable to accept cash payments—we apologize for the inconvenience.
Scholarships and Discounts for Mason Community Members
- To receive internal Mason pricing, valid Mason Net IDs are required for each ticket.
- Our order form is limited to 5 tickets per order. If you need to purchase a larger quantity of tickets, please submit multiple orders.
- If you wish to pay via Mason departmental org, please select the appropriate product and enter the promotional code “PayMasonOrg” at checkout.
- If you are purchasing more than one ticket and using a discount code, please place two separate orders for full-priced tickets and discounted tickets.
Limited graduate student scholarships and a discount for adjunct faculty are available:
- If you are a Mason graduate student, we have a limited number of free admission scholarships. To apply, send a brief statement explaining how attending this conference will support your career goals to email@example.com no later than Wednesday, September 18. Approved applicants will be given a one-time-use discount code.
- If you are a Mason adjunct faculty member, we offer a 50% discount on registration. Please select the appropriate registrant type on the product page to apply the discount and enter your Mason Net ID.
- If you are a volunteer, we offer complimentary registration. Sign up here: Volunteer Application
To expedite registration, please bring a printed copy of your registration confirmation or an electronic version on your smart device.