Faculty and graduate students from all ranks and disciplines and members of support offices are invited to share their teaching and learning insights with Mason colleagues.
All full-time, part-time, and graduate student instructors and staff at Mason are invited to join us for the day. The day will begin with a continental breakfast, includes lunch, and concludes with a happy hour at our poster session.
|Status||Mason Community Member||Non-Mason Community Member|
Some graduate student scholarships and a discount for adjunct faculty are available (see below). Registration fees are payable online and are non-refundable. Registration includes lunch, refreshments throughout the day, and one beverage ticket for the poster session reception.
|TBD||Thursday, September 19|
|8:00am||Dewberry Hall, Ground Floor of the Johnson Center|
|10:00am||West Lounge, 3rd Floor of the Johnson Center|
Once pre-registration closes, attendees will still be able to register on the day of the conference at the door. Day-of registration fees can be paid via personal checks or credit cards ONLY; please present an identification card at the registration desk. We are unable to accept cash payments—we apologize for the inconvenience.
Scholarships and Discounts for Mason Community Members
- For Mason employees who wish to pay for themselves and/or other participants via org code, please select “Show other payment options” and “Pay offline” when registering through Eventbrite, then complete the payment form (link TBA). Tickets will be canceled for all attendees who choose this method of payment and forego this step.
- If you are a Mason graduate student, we have a limited number of free admission scholarships. To apply, send a brief statement explaining how attending this conference will support your career goals to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, September 16. Approved applicants will be given a one-time-use discount code.
- If you are a Mason adjunct faculty member, we offer a 50% discount on registration. Please email email@example.com for a one-time-use discount code.
- If you are a volunteer, we offer complimentary registration. A sign-up form is forthcoming.
- To support your adjunct faculty and graduate student colleagues, please consider adding a small donation ($5 or $10) to your ticket. Your generous contribution will help us offset the costs of discounted tickets and sustain or increase those discounts in upcoming years.
To expedite registration, please bring a printed copy of your registration confirmation or an electronic version on your smart device.