We welcome sponsors for this year's conference! Please see below to learn about supporting ITL.
Are you ready to become a sponsor?
The ITL Conference supports the development of faculty and graduate students. Your gift ensures the continuation of this valued resource which provides learning opportunities for instructors to connect and grow.
2022 Sponsors and Supporters
Find out more about sponsorship levels and benefits here!
Previous External SponsorsPrevious Internal Sponsors
- Center for the Advancement of Well-being
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Science
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Graduate Student Life
- Higher Education Program
- Information Technology Services
- Office of Compliance, Diversity, and Ethics
- Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Multicultural Education + LGBTQ Resources
- Office of Graduate Education
- Office of Student Scholarship, Creative Activities, and Research (OSCAR)
- Office of Undergraduate Education
- Schar School of Policy and Government
- School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- School of Business
- The Writing Center
- University Libraries
- University Life
- Volgenau School of Engineering
- Writing Across the Curriculum