We welcome sponsors for this year’s conference! Please see below to learn about supporting ITL.
Are you ready to become a sponsor?
The ITL Conference supports faculty and graduate student development and provides opportunities for instructors to connect and grow. Your gift ensures the continuation of this valued resource.
Find out more about sponsorship levels and benefits here!
2020 Sponsors and Supporters
We would like to thank our 2020 sponsors and supporters:
|PLATINUM SPONSORS||GOLD SPONSORS||SILVER SPONSORS||BRONZE SPONSORS||FRIENDS OF ITL|
|University Libraries||TBA||Office of Undergraduate Education|
Previous External Sponsors
Previous Internal Sponsors
- Center for the Advancement of Well-being
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Science
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Graduate Student Life
- Higher Education Program
- Information Technology Services
- Office of Compliance, Diversity, and Ethics
- Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Multicultural Education + LGBTQ Resources
- Office of Graduate Education
- Office of Student Scholarship, Creative Activities, and Research (OSCAR)
- Office of Undergraduate Education
- Schar School of Policy and Government
- School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- School of Business
- The Writing Center
- University Libraries
- University Life
- Volgenau School of Engineering
- Writing Across the Curriculum