We’re here to help!
We work with many collaborators across campus to offer a variety of support opportunities for graduate students across campus. Please browse the links below to find out about our most popular programming like PROV701: Preparing for Careers in the Academy, the Innovations in Teaching and Learning Conference (held every September and is free to graduate students), and many more. We can also be reached to schedule individual consultations to discuss teaching strategies and applying for academic positions. For a printable/downloadable list of graduate student resources at Mason, please click here.
- PROV 701: Preparing for Careers in the Academy program
- Other Graduate Student Workshops
- Weekly Graduate Student Write-Ins at The Writing Center
- Semesterly Graduate Life Student Write-Ins
- Meet one-on-one with your Subject Librarian for research tips
- Research Skill/Tool Workshops
- Get your Responsible Conduct of Research Certification
- Publish in Journal of Mason Graduate Research
- Apply for Graduate Fellowships